Welcome to the Toro.Hack Hackathon
By participating in this competition, you agree to abide by these ethical hacking guidelines:
- All participants may attack only the IP address assigned to them.
- The scoring engine may not be attacked in any way. You are required to access the scoring engine through a web browser only.
- Any denial of service is strictly forbidden. Intentional acts will be punished.
- Use common sense, if something seems unethical – don’t do it. If you have questions, ask a judge.
- Do not attack the conference network.
Any deviation from these rules will result in disqualification.
Feel free to ask any questions from the competition moderators!